When reviewing eLeads, it's important to check for duplicates.
Click SalesDay under Sales
Click on an eLead on the right under New eLeads
- The Duplicate Checker automatically checks the following:
- prospect's first and last name,
- contact's first and last name,
- prospect's phone number and email address
- contact's phone number and email address
- You can make additional searches in the appropriate search boxes. Example: If a first name is Robert, you may want to search for Bob.
- If there is a duplicate, select the radio button next to the Duplicate
- Click Do not Add Lead
Once you decline a new eLead, the eLead record will be removed from the system, a notification will appear in your Notification Center and an email will be sent to the referral organization.